| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | DAVID WEINBERGER
JANUARY 13, 2013 [Repository, RSS] Aaron Swartz was not a hacker. He was a builder.
Neither the JSTOR nor RECAP downloads were cases of hacking in the sense of forcing your way into a system by getting around technical barriers. He was a builder: Aaron helped build the RSS standard that enabled a rush of information and ideas — what we blandly call “content” — to be distributed, encountered, and re-distributed.
| | TONY KARRER
JULY 13, 2010 [Repository, RSS] Wikis and Learning – 60 Resources
I’m involved in several discussions around how to use Wikis as part of learning solutions. wanted to collect a few resources around this topic for use in these discussions. Here’s some of what I found: Why a Wiki? How about math? Subscribe to the Best of eLearning Learning for updates from this blog and other eLearning blogs
| || || |
| | HAROLD JARCHE
AUGUST 2, 2010 [Repository, RSS] A personal learning journey
I became interested in knowledge management (KM) as I was introduced to it in the mid 1990’s while practising instructional systems design (ISD) and human performance technology (HPT) in the military. Luckily the web had evolved and there were consumer alternatives to enterprise systems. personal learning environment.
| || || |
| || || || |
HAROLD JARCHE [Repository, RSS] Knowledge sharing, one at a time
| WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2010
The practitioners I talked to about PPI [Personal Productivity Improvement] said they would love to participate in PPI coaching, provided it was focused on the content on their own desktops and hard drives, and not the stuff in the central repositories
. “Every amateur epistemologist knows that knowledge cannot be managed. MORE >>
DAWN OF LEARNING [Repository, RSS] The top 10 reasons your mobile learning strategy will fail | Dawn.
| WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13, 2011
eLearning content today sits in proprietary formats that can’t be used in more than one delivery format, can’t be shared with other applications and can’t be easily migrated to other systems
. Edublog Award Nominations RSS
feed Google Youdao Xian Guo Zhua Xia My Yahoo! Home About Podcasts Videos Xyleme Inc. It is the reverse. to 14.06. MORE >>
ANDY MCAFEE [Repository, RSS] I Know It When I See It
| TUESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2009
Photo of Andrew McAfee Home Blog About RSS
Andrew McAfees Blog The Business Impact of IT Tweet I Know It When I See It by Andrew McAfee on January 27, 2009 More and more often these days I get asked “Does [offering X] from [vendor Y] qualify as an Enterprise 2.0 products that lack the ability to produce “meaningful RSS
feeds. MORE >>
DAWN OF LEARNING [Repository, RSS] Four Ways User-Generated Content (UGC) Can Make its Way into.
| WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 20, 2010
How User Generated Content Can Make its Way into Formal Learning: Integrate UGC into formal learning content management: Feedback from forums and content from blogs and/or wikis are examples of valuable information that can be pulled or linked into learning content repositories
to provide a unified view of organizational and social content. MORE >>
TONY KARRER [Repository, RSS] Top 10 eLearning Predictions 2011 #LCBQ
| TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2011
Branon Learning Management System
App Stores Bob Little Apps, Not Courses Inge de Waard Augmented reality moves towards augmented learning with easy tools: Wikitude , Layar , ARToolKit. This month's #LCBQ is the first with the Big Question Thought Leaders. It's been fun working with them and has definitely added a new spark. Learning apps. MORE >>
- [Repository, RSS] I Know It When I See It : Andrew McAfee’s Blog ANDY MCAFEE | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 28, 2009
- [Repository, RSS] PKM – start small HAROLD JARCHE | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2009
- [Repository, RSS] Moogle takes off! DONALD CLARK PLAN B | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2008
- [Repository, RSS] Why Learning and Enterprise Content Management? DAWN OF LEARNING | THURSDAY, JANUARY 22, 2009
- [Repository, RSS] why learning and enterprise content management? DAWN OF LEARNING | THURSDAY, JANUARY 22, 2009
- [Repository, RSS] Should Knowledge Workers have E2.0 Ratings, Part 3 ANDY MCAFEE | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2008
- [Repository, RSS] First, Stop Doing Harm ANDY MCAFEE | MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2009
- [Repository, RSS] Ask Idealware: Solutions for Tagging and Archiving a Discussion List | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | TUESDAY, JUNE 3, 2008
- [Repository, RSS] Challenge: SharePoint and NGOs/NonProfits -go or no go? | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | FRIDAY, APRIL 10, 2009
- [Repository, RSS] Howard Rheingold on the Social Media Classroom | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2009
- [Repository, RSS] KMaus09: Day two practitioner Leanne Fry DAVE SNOWDEN | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 5, 2009
- [Repository, RSS] A New Website, Part Eleven - Content Construction STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | MONDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2006
- [Repository, RSS] What I'm Working On STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | THURSDAY, MARCH 29, 2007
- [Repository, RSS] Terry Anderson's Proposal STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | FRIDAY, MAY 9, 2008
- [Repository, RSS] Internal Communications, Fluor CEO Letter, Knowledge Sharing Toolkit, Long Live The Platform, Outsmart JON HUSBAND | THURSDAY, APRIL 24, 2008
Working Smarter Daily can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.