| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | DAVE GRAY
FEBRUARY 18, 2009 The unbook movement
The field of information design is developing so rapidly that I believe an unbook is the only way to do this. An unbook is released in versions.
| || || |
| || || || |
DAVE GRAY Information shadows and spimes
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
shadows and spimes , originally uploaded by dgray_xplane. In his book Smart Things , Mike Kuniavsky talks about the information
shadow as an essential element of a smart thing. The information
shadow is the information
that's associated with an object such as its name, number, position in space and time, and so on. MORE >>
DAVE GRAY Anatomy of a smart thing
| TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
Anatomy of a smart thing , originally uploaded by dgray_xplane. In his book Smart Things , Mike Kuniavsky quotes a Scientific American article from 1991 , where Xerox PARC 's then CTO Mark Weiser laid out the vision for ubicomp: "[Ubicomp is] the idea of integrating computers seamlessly into the world at large. That's a lot of D words! MORE >>
DAVE GRAY Communication Nation: What can visual thinking do for you?
| MONDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2007
So this makes organizational alignment efficient, nevertheless the value of visual thinking and its clarity, shall be further requested in transparent information
communities. Communication Nation Communication is one of the most important skills anyone can have, in business and in life. This blog is dedicated to that effort. MORE >>
DAVE GRAY Communication Nation: My sessions at VizThink: What do YOU think?
| TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2007
How to build alignment with brand teams on some of the unique requirements of information
visualization. Communication Nation Communication is one of the most important skills anyone can have, in business and in life. This blog is dedicated to that effort. Join the conversation! 16 October 2007 My sessions at VizThink: What do YOU think? MORE >>
DAVE GRAY Communication Nation: Coding and decoding
| THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2007
We code and decode information
all the time -- its part of the process of living. Decoding is the process of interpreting information
that was coded by someone else. How well do you code information
? Communication Nation Communication is one of the most important skills anyone can have, in business and in life. go , 2. Left , 3. MORE >>
- Communication Nation: Two versions of Googles master plan DAVE GRAY | MONDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2007
- Communication Nation: What do you love? DAVE GRAY | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2007
- Communication Nation: Affinity mapping DAVE GRAY | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2007
- Communication Nation: Visual thinking podcast DAVE GRAY | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2007
- XPLANE joins Dachis Group DAVE GRAY | MONDAY, APRIL 26, 2010
- Visual note-taking workshop DAVE GRAY | MONDAY, APRIL 27, 2009
- Why you need to go to VizThink 09 DAVE GRAY | MONDAY, JANUARY 26, 2009
- Good morning Amsterdam! DAVE GRAY | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2008
- The unbook DAVE GRAY | TUESDAY, AUGUST 26, 2008
- Five reasons to go to VizThink in Berlin DAVE GRAY | FRIDAY, AUGUST 29, 2008
- Upcoming events DAVE GRAY | MONDAY, JULY 14, 2008
- The Whirl DAVE GRAY | MONDAY, APRIL 14, 2008
- VizThink workshop in NYC DAVE GRAY | SUNDAY, MAY 4, 2008
- Q-tools for design and discovery DAVE GRAY | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 4, 2008
- Visualizing information: A workshop with Dave Gray and Karl Gude DAVE GRAY | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 2, 2008
Working Smarter Daily can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.