| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | ANDY MCAFEE
FEBRUARY 23, 2009 Is craigslist or eHarmony the Right Model for Enterprise 2.0?
Photo of Andrew McAfee Home Blog About RSS Andrew McAfees Blog The Business Impact of IT Tweet Is craigslist or eHarmony the Right Model for Enterprise 2.0? Presumably, the PP questions and user profiles will also be used by managers to select people into teams. “So this is Facebook meets eHarmony for the enterprise?
| || || |
| || | TONY KARRER
JUNE 15, 2007 Emergent Knowledge Management
There's been a long running discussion around what Knowledge Management is going to look like going forward and whether big systems that manage knowledge are going to be there. had imagined that we would provide relatively simple, free-form tools like Wikis, blogs. Am I missing something here?
| | TONY KARRER
MAY 29, 2007 Personal Learning Knowledge Work Environment
What sparks this post is the combination of a recent post by Stephen Downes that includes a brief exchange with Jay Cross in the comments and some interesting discussions in the Enterprise 2.0 world that included a post by Bill Ives - Managing Personal Knowledge: Setting a Foundation for Transformation?
| || || || |
TONY KARRER Web 2.0 Applications in Learning
| MONDAY, MARCH 3, 2008
Last week I presented a session at ASTD TechKnowledge entitled eLearning 2.0
- Applications and Implications. It could just as easily have been called Web 2.0
This is something that gets discussed as emergent: see Emergent Knowledge Management
, Direction of eLearning - Emergence or Big System , and Future Platforms for eLearning. MORE >>
TONY KARRER Valuable Content - Views and Social Signals
| FRIDAY, APRIL 17, 2009
for an Enterprise
of One – Part Two - Content Monitoring - Portals and KM , March 10, 2009 McKinsey on Making Enterprise 2.0
Portals and KM , March 18, 2009 Enterprise 2.0
for an Enterprise
of One – Introduction - Portals and KM , March 9, 2009 Enterprise 2.0
eLearning Technology. MORE >>
MARTIJN LINSSEN Increasing “Jointness” and Reducing Duplication in DoD Intelligence
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
Home About Complexity Reading List Knowledge Management
Reading List Increasing “Jointness and Reducing Duplication in DoD Intelligence John 0 comments National Security , Social Media Oct 06 When the Secretary of Defense asks you to do something, you need to heed the call, whether you are in government or not. phase. MORE >>
JAY CROSS Working Smarter eFieldbook $12
| TUESDAY, JUNE 28, 2011
work and learning to work smarter are becoming indistinguishable. Old-style training enraged many managers
because it was separate from work. It needn’t be this way, particularly since knowledge
work and learning are nearly indistinguishable. Knowledge
workers create value in workscapes. Technology, be it web 2.0 MORE >>
STEVE DENNING The Reinvention of Management: Part 2: How do you delight the client?
| TUESDAY, JANUARY 18, 2011
3] Instead, a whole host of business leaders and writers, including Umair Haque, John Hagel, John Seely Brown, Lang Davison, Rod Collins and Ranjay Gulati, are exploring a fundamental rethinking of the basic tenets of management
. Among the most important changes being proposed are five basic shifts in management
practice: 1. MORE >>
- Top 10 eLearning Predictions 2011 #LCBQ TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2011
- Learning and KM: Separated at birth? JAY CROSS | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2009
- Performance Support CLARK QUINN | TUESDAY, AUGUST 26, 2008
- Working Smarter eFieldbook $12 INTERNET TIME ALLIANCE | TUESDAY, JUNE 28, 2011
- 2013 – The Year of Social HR LUIS SUAREZ | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2013
- A Window Into The Org DAN PONTEFRACT | THURSDAY, JULY 2, 2009
- Interview - Creelman Research Thought Leaders JON HUSBAND | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2008
- KM and Sports, Dave Pollard and Bruce Hoppe, Regional Knowledge Resource Kit, KM Toolkit, Managing Knowledge-Based Initiatives JON HUSBAND | TUESDAY, APRIL 8, 2008
- KM for Marketing, Bill Ives, 4 Paradoxes of KM, Tools for Communities Wiki, Pleased but Not Satisfied JON HUSBAND | FRIDAY, MAY 9, 2008
- Enterprise 2.0 Has Arrived TONY KARRER | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2007
Working Smarter Daily can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.