| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | HAROLD JARCHE
MARCH 29, 2010 [eLgg, Productivity] Elgg: it’s a community effort
Another platform that I have used since its early days is Elgg , an open source social networking platform that attracted me because of its unique underlying model. We started using Elgg for an online medical community of practice in 2004 after going through dozens of platforms. The Elgg community blog has more information.
| || || |
| | HAROLD JARCHE
MAY 5, 2010 [eLgg, Productivity] Identifying a collaboration platform
I recently described one such platform – Elgg: it’s a community effort : Another platform that I have used since its early days is Elgg , an open source social networking platform that attracted me because of its unique underlying model. My colleague Jane Hart provides Elgg services for education & business.
| | GEORGE SIEMENS
JULY 10, 2011 [eLgg, Productivity] Google+ – fundamental misunderstanding of networks?
It’s an impressive product, defined by Google’s typical clean interface. Within our research on social network software at Athabasca University (the Elgg-based The Landing ), we (mainly Jon Dron, actually) have been looking at ways to create different representations of activity streams to meet the needs of different contexts.
| || |
| || || || |
JAY CROSS [eLgg, Productivity] 195 posts about MOOCs
| TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2013
The Importance of Elgg
in the Future of Learning. And I’d love to run the next MOOC in Elgg
. When I survey the landscape of educational tools, I come to the following conclusion: Elgg
is the most important tool, currently available, in shaping the future of learning. Why Elgg
? Page 1 of 2. Previous | Next. GEORGE SIEMENS. MORE >>
- [eLgg, Productivity] Hard is Easy, Soft is Hard
Online education is not a progression to a new era at all” but rather a return to the mass production
era. changes things – like Elgg
, it is a plug-in based environment, so your Moodle 2.0 Partial summary of presentation by Terry Anderson and George Siemens of Jon Dron's preconference workshop. What is a technology? We see this online. MORE >>
- [eLgg, Productivity] May – June 15 Great Ones
Performance Learning Productivity
, May 28, 2010. The Productivity
Myth - HarvardBusiness.org , May 5, 2010. The Importance of Elgg
in the Future of Learning , May 6, 2010. The Importance of Elgg
in the Future of Learning , May 6, 2010. Best of Informal Learning Flow. May 1, 2010 to June 14, 2010. What is data science? MORE >>
JAY CROSS [eLgg, Productivity] So many thoughts, so little time
| MONDAY, JULY 6, 2009
- Dion Hinchcliffe’s Web 2.0 Productivity
in a Networked Era – Assessing ROII (Return on Investment in Interaction) - Wirearchy , June 27, 2009. Using Elgg
as as Social Learning platform , May 2, 2009. 50 Essential Strategies For Creating A Successful Web 2.0 Blog , January 26, 2009. OReilly Radar , May 28, 2009. MORE >>
GEORGE SIEMENS [eLgg, Productivity] Rejected: On being disappointed, sorta
| FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2012
The platform will be based on the open source ELGG
tool and will include customization to reflect personalized learning content as well as advanced analytics on learner behaviour. Learning, technology and design: Architectures for productive
networked learning. have never really bothered to validate that claim). still don’t. MORE >>
- [eLgg, Productivity] The Learning Layer – Review HAROLD JARCHE | THURSDAY, JULY 29, 2010
- [eLgg, Productivity] Connectivism and Transculturality STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SUNDAY, MAY 16, 2010
- [eLgg, Productivity] E-Learning Generations STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2012
- [eLgg, Productivity] Stager, Logo and Web 2.0 STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2007
- [eLgg, Productivity] The Role of Open Educational Resources in Personal Learning STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2011
- [eLgg, Productivity] A Guide to Social Learning JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2009
- [eLgg, Productivity] E-Learning: Générations STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2012
- [eLgg, Productivity] Edge Perspectives with John Hagel: Complacency and Web 2.0 JOHN HAGEL | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11, 2007
- [eLgg, Productivity] Education, Technology and Myth STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SUNDAY, AUGUST 27, 2006
- [eLgg, Productivity] Making Software, Making Money STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SATURDAY, MARCH 3, 2007
- [eLgg, Productivity] Product Vendor Blogs - Where are They? TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2007
Working Smarter Daily can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.