| || |
| | STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR
JUNE 22, 2007 How Do You Know? (2)
These are hard questions. What I described in my paper is my best answer to the question 'how do I know', that is, it tries to explain how I (in fact) know things. It is therefore not a description of the criteria I should use to distinguish truth from falsity, nor how one person can convince another person of something. Wealth of experience?
| || || |
| || || || |
CLARK QUINN Learnlets » The Latest Goldrush
| TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2007
My first job out of college was designing and programming educational computer games on the old Apple ][, TRS-80 Model 1 (shudder), etc (a couple of my better-known products were FaceMaker & Spellicopter). At that time, these initial MORE >>
- Informal Learning Blog » One more PLEa
Schools and real life: one world or two? Many academics see two: in school and after school. They view corporations where most people work as “the other side of the house.” It's us and them. They want PLEs to reside in the school domain MORE >>
TONY O'DRISCOLL Learning Matters! » Games and Learning? Getting Serious!
| TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2007
well it has finally happened ; ). as part of ibm's global innovation outlook 2.0, i have been working for about a year on looking at the application of massively multiplayer online role playing games (mmorpgs) to learning MORE >>
MARK OEHLERT e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Better Conferences (cross posting from Tony Karrer)
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20, 2007
at the past astd conference in atlanta, a couple of folks (tony karrer, tom crawford, et al) and myself started pitching some ideas that we thought we could use as maybe ways to move conferences to a new value proposition MORE >>
CLARK QUINN Learnlets » Strategic trial
| THURSDAY, JUNE 21, 2007
I just finished a report for a client, and I'm psyched. They were really great folks to visit, and I feel like I really gave them some valuable thinking. I'm doubly psyched since the eLearning Strategy framework I've been working on MORE >>
- Virtual and Physical STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SATURDAY, JUNE 16, 2007
- Value of Blogging - Thanks Tracy TONY KARRER | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20, 2007
- e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Bad powerpoint Bad MARK OEHLERT | THURSDAY, JUNE 21, 2007
- Learnlets » Strategic trial CLARK QUINN | THURSDAY, JUNE 21, 2007
- Learning and Ownership STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SATURDAY, JUNE 16, 2007
- Ideas on Making Conferences Better are Flowing TONY KARRER | FRIDAY, JUNE 22, 2007
- e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Well there goes one of my main reasons for me not switching to Macs yet. MARK OEHLERT | THURSDAY, JUNE 21, 2007
- e-Clippings (Learning As Art): All Hail the Cult of the Amateur!! Sign me up for a lifetime membership! MARK OEHLERT | THURSDAY, JUNE 21, 2007
- e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Video Killed the Radio Star but What About the Instructional Designer? MARK OEHLERT | THURSDAY, JUNE 21, 2007
- e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Alternative and Activist Search Engines MARK OEHLERT | FRIDAY, JUNE 22, 2007
- e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Avanoo.a new twist on surveys and collective (or collected?) wisdom MARK OEHLERT | FRIDAY, JUNE 22, 2007
- Concepts and the Brain STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2007
- How Do You Know? STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2007
- Better Conferences - Response Needed TONY KARRER | MONDAY, JUNE 18, 2007
Working Smarter Daily can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.