| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | TONY KARRER
NOVEMBER 19, 2009 eLearning Conferences 2010
link] January 2010 January 3-4, 2010 New Presidents Program , sponsored by the Council of Independent Colleges, Marco Island, Florida, USA.
| || |
| || || |
| | ROSS DAWSON
AUGUST 24, 2010 Newspapers become irrelevant and media is reborn by 2022
By 2020 entry-level devices to read the news will cost less than $10 and often be given away. On Thursday I am giving the closing keynote at Newspaper Publishers Association Future Forum conference in Sydney. will also be doing some interviews on ABC radio tonight and tomorrow. Media revenues will soar but will be unevenly distributed.
| || | DOC SEARLS
MARCH 10, 2010 Futures of the Internet
My own views are more than well represented in the 2010 report. By 2020, people’s use of the Internet has enhanced human intelligence; as people are allowed unprecedented access to more information, they become smarter and make better choices. By 2020 we’ll have that. online by the year 2020. No way. they age?
| || || || |
DOC SEARLS Futures of the Internet
| SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2010
Is the next wave of innovation in technology, gadgets, and applications pretty clear now , or will the most interesting developments between now and 2020
come “out of the blue”? The web-based survey gathered opinions from prominent scientists, business leaders, consultants, writers and technology developers. MORE >>
DAVID WEINBERGER Pew surveys Experts on the future of cloud computing
| FRIDAY, JUNE 11, 2010
Pew Internet surveyed a bunch o’ experts about where will be in The Cloud in 2020
. The survey was more intended to elicit verbal responses than to come up with reliable numbers, but overall the experts seem to agree that we’ll be computing with a hybrid of desktop and cloud services. Ray Wang. MORE >>
NINE SHIFT #1 Top Story of 2010: Exclusive Nine Shift Discovery Makes National News!
| TUESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2010
For the Top Events of 2010
, see the next post, then tell us your top event of the year. The Year 2010
was a banner year for NineShift, making three huge discoveries. and the Auto Age will come to a close by 2020
. Here’s the top 3 stories of the year for NineShift. MORE >>
JON HUSBAND Have We Finally Entered a Fundamental Rupture With the Past ?
| SUNDAY, MARCH 28, 2010
This group had already published Global Trends 2010
, 2015 and 2020
. It represents a collaboration with Michel Cartier , of whom I have written before. This is the end of the world as we’ve known it. But it isn’t the end of the world Kurt Andersen, Time, 6 avril 2009, p. 2009 : James K. 2008: Thomas L. 1995 : U.S. 76-77). MORE >>
STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR Pew Report Interview
| SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2010
Moreover, it will be apparent by 2020
that a multi?literate I was interviewed some time ago ( here's how I responded , in full) for a Pew report on the future of the internet , which has now come out. am one of the people featured in the report. The report is being picked up, and I am quoted by Fast Company and ReadWriteWeb. Practice tells. MORE >>
- Reactions to the Newspaper Extinction Timeline: brickbats and (a few) bouquets ROSS DAWSON | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2010
- The impact of the internet on institutions in the future GEORGE SIEMENS | THURSDAY, APRIL 1, 2010
- The Second Decade: The New Age Emerges NINE SHIFT | FRIDAY, JANUARY 1, 2010
- Happy New Year NINE SHIFT | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2010
- New early version of #lrnchat starts Thursday, 25 February JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2010
- Digging ourselves out of a hole HAROLD JARCHE | FRIDAY, AUGUST 27, 2010
- Trip to Shanghai IRVING WLADAWSKY-BERGER | FRIDAY, JUNE 11, 2010
- Job Creation and America's Future IRVING WLADAWSKY-BERGER | SATURDAY, AUGUST 20, 2011
- Social OS and Collective Construction of Knowledge STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | MONDAY, MARCH 8, 2010
- Declining Suburban House Values NINE SHIFT | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2011
- In the global talent economy over 50% will be mobile workers ROSS DAWSON | THURSDAY, JANUARY 12, 2012
- A few thoughts on China and education GEORGE SIEMENS | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2011
- 195 posts about MOOCs JAY CROSS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2013
- The Limits of Meritocracy IRVING WLADAWSKY-BERGER | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2011
- Learning in 3D Book is DONE! TONY O'DRISCOLL | TUESDAY, JUNE 2, 2009
- 10 fun facts about Vancouver and Whistler TED | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2013
- stevenberlinjohnson.com: The Ghost Map STEVEN BERLIN JOHNSON | TUESDAY, APRIL 4, 2006
- Top Stories of 2010 NINE SHIFT | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2010
- stevenberlinjohnson.com: Five Thoughts On The Nintendo Wii STEVEN BERLIN JOHNSON | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2007
- Coming Soon to an Organization Near You ? Uber-Connected Workplaces JON HUSBAND | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2009
- Intelligent Communities Summit - Day One STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2009
- The Coming Decade: The Industrial Age Collapses NINE SHIFT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 13, 2009
- eLearning Topics TONY KARRER | MONDAY, JULY 20, 2009
Working Smarter Daily can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.