| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | IRVING WLADAWSKY-BERGER
NOVEMBER 26, 2011 Jobs in the Age of Watson
In this recent Forbes interview he said: “Gallup has discovered that having a good job is now the great global dream; it’s the number one social value for everyone. These are generally high-skill human activities that involve expert problem solving and complex communications for which there are no rule-based solutions. billion jobs.
| || || |
| | STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR
APRIL 25, 2009 New Technology Supporting Informal Learning
This work, in turn, is suggesting and supporting the model of learning described in the first section, that of a course network supporting and informing an ever-shifting set of course episodes. Caine & Caine, 1997) Today's environment is variable, which means situations - and hence, fact - change fluidly. 2003). 2003).
| || | STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR
NOVEMBER 16, 2008 The Future of Online Learning: Ten Years On
Yet, this is changing, and the pace of this change will continue to accelerate. Bandwidth As administrators struggle against the demands video streaming and bit torrent networks place on backbones, it is hard to imagine saying that bandwidth will be unlimited. In this essay I offer a renewal of those predictions. Web 2.0
| | TONY KARRER
AUGUST 10, 2010 Effective Web Conferences – 41 Resources
primarily used the eLearning Learning and Communities and Networks sites and used Conference , Online Facilitation of Conferences , Online Interaction in Conferences , Moderating Online Interaction , and others. 8220;Social media should be the default and should kick in as soon as I register and continue past the conference.&#.
| || || || |
NANCY WHITE References on Lurking | Full Circle Associates
| SUNDAY, MARCH 28, 2010
First, is an old discussion summary from the Online Facilitation list from 2003
, compiled by Chris Lang which still has value to me. We spoke briefly about Networks
of Practice before I had to leave at the end of the morning session. I’ve written about it here on the blog quite often over the years!) Download file. link] (p.s. MORE >>
JAY CROSS Informal Learning – the other 80%
| TUESDAY, APRIL 16, 2013
People learn to build the right network
of associates and the right level of expertise through informal, sometimes even accidental, learning that flies beneath the corporate radar. Learning is social
. Innovating in the face of change
. Real people are complex
, integrated beings. It didn’t change
. MORE >>
JON HUSBAND Have We Finally Entered a Fundamental Rupture With the Past ?
| SUNDAY, MARCH 28, 2010
There are many around the world who believe we are entering uncharted waters, plunging headlong into an era of rapidly increasing complexity
whilst equipped with the tools and mindsets that sometimes worked for societies who were bent on growth at all costs. **. and social
activities (appearance of social networks
, etc.). MORE >>
LUIS SUAREZ IBM’s Client Experience Jam Is Now History
| SUNDAY, MARCH 17, 2013
Last week, IBM hosted the Client Experience Jam from March 12th to March 15th, to commemorate not only the 10th year anniversary of the first IBM Vales Jam , but also to help redefine those very same values that were established back then in 2003
. And that is that shift away from Social
Business into Open Business. Everyone does. MORE >>
LUIS SUAREZ The More We DO, the Less Time We Have to REFLECT – Happy New Year 2013!
| THURSDAY, JANUARY 3, 2013
Yes, blogging is healthy, energising, inspiring, mind-blowing, in a way, if you would want to add, and perhaps what makes the Social
Web unique, regardless of what other people out there keep telling you about the power of social networks
. Of course, that’s going to change
. Yes, blogging is really hard work. MORE >>
- The Cloud and Collaboration STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2009
- The OER Debate, In Full STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SUNDAY, MAY 8, 2011
- Groups vs Networks: The Class Struggle Continues STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2007
- Reflections from 2011 – Redefining Your Social Web Presence LUIS SUAREZ | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2011
- Futures of the Internet DOC SEARLS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 10, 2010
- stevenberlinjohnson.com: The Ghost Map STEVEN BERLIN JOHNSON | TUESDAY, APRIL 4, 2006
- Using Social Media To Challenge The Status Quo THE SMART WORK COMPANY | FRIDAY, MAY 29, 2009
- Irving Wladawsky-Berger: The Soul of a Business – People, Culture and Brand IRVING WLADAWSKY-BERGER | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2006
- The Smarter Planet University Jam IRVING WLADAWSKY-BERGER | FRIDAY, AUGUST 21, 2009
- The Future IMS Learning Design STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | WEDNESDAY, JULY 15, 2009
- Long Live? TONY KARRER | SUNDAY, MARCH 29, 2009
- What I'm Working On STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | THURSDAY, MARCH 29, 2007
- Co-creation JAY CROSS | FRIDAY, MAY 23, 2008
Working Smarter Daily can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.