| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | JAY CROSS
NOVEMBER 15, 2012 Your social wishlist
You appreciate that social business — connecting everyone in the organization in networks makes sense. The only question is how soon.
| || |
| || || |
| || | ANDY MCAFEE
NOVEMBER 10, 2010 ‘Social Business’ is Past Retirement Age
The Tavistock Clinic, later Institute, which applied psychoanalytic theory to organizations. Chris Argyris’s concepts of defensive reasoning and Model 1 vs Model 2 organizations , published in the 1970s and 80s. I’ve received free use of cloud-based software from Jive and Socialtext. This distinction matters.
| || |
| || || || |
DAN PONTEFRACT Standalone LMS is Still Dead (rebutting & agreeing w/ Dave Wilkins)
| SATURDAY, MAY 15, 2010
As it stands today, for many organizations
, that doesn’t start with a standalone LMS. Thus, the LMS-related questions for an organization
to ask are as follows: Can our existing LMS provide these integrated features? If not, what should the organization
do? is still required in today’s organization
. Period. the LCC). MORE >>
- What is the future of the LMS?
standalone LMS is dead , on his trainingwreck blog wrote: "Those organizations
(and frankly public learning. Sadly, there are too many organizations
like this out there." So Dan Pontefract's advice is therefore spot on: "Whether you’re in a private or public organization
. database. The third? MORE >>
ROSS DAWSON Why microblogging has moved to the heart of enterprise social initiatives
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2012
I recently wrote Why conversational skills are needed to create a high-performance, engaged, networked organization
, reflecting on an executive roundtable discussion I lead as part of the 21st anniversary celebrations of the Graduate School of Business of the University of New England. Email is not going to die, but it is reducing,” he said. MORE >>
ANDY MCAFEE Data From The Edge
| FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2011
don’t know many such organizations
, and I’ve been looking for them. OSISoft adopted Socialtext
’s Enterprise 2.0 Deloitte’s Center for the Edge has just published a report titled “Social Software for Business Performance. Keep measuring performance in all of them over time. What do you think? MORE >>
MARK OEHLERT New Job Alert: Mark is now at Socialtext.w00t!!
| MONDAY, JULY 9, 2012
Today is my first day at Socialtext
. My job is going to be working with the customers of Socialtext
to help make sure that their visions are realized and that they get the benefits they are looking for. So hi everyone. OK, not going to try and hide it - I'm totally jacked. Psyched. Pumped. Whatever. I'm sneaky like that. MORE >>
- So The LMS Is Dead: Collaboration-Talent Convergence is Next DAN PONTEFRACT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2010
- Web 2.0 Applications in Learning TONY KARRER | MONDAY, MARCH 3, 2008
- Tom Vander Wall Nails My Sharepoint Experience | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | TUESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2010
- What Universities Must Learn About Social Networks JAY CROSS | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2012
- Dion Hinchcliffe’s Pragmatic Enterprise 2.0 JAY CROSS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2009
- LearnTrends Tweetstream backchannel JAY CROSS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2009
- Review of Tibbr social enterprise platform – keynote at Sydney launch on February 8 ROSS DAWSON | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2011
- [berkman] Berkman lunch: Andrew McAfee on Enterprise 2.0 DAVID WEINBERGER | TUESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2009
- Open source blogs and wikis, Words of Wisdom, Leadership Principles, 800 Pound Gorilla, Introduction to social network methods JON HUSBAND | TUESDAY, JUNE 10, 2008
- SocialText 3.0.OK.I'm impressed. MARK OEHLERT | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2008
- Both sides now JAY CROSS | FRIDAY, APRIL 25, 2008
Working Smarter Daily can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.