| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | TONY O'DRISCOLL
JANUARY 21, 2010 [Organization] Learning in 3D Nugget #16
Information age learning requires that individuals and organizations change the way they think about and act on what is known and what needs to be known in order to innovate, change, and win. Twitter Quote: Learning is a far more complicated phenomenon than can ever be limited to the classroom context.
| | TONY O'DRISCOLL
JANUARY 11, 2010 [Organization] Learning in 3D Nugget #4
Twitter Quote: “As web interactivity increases, communities of co-creators no longer need to rely on a formal organization to become organized. Rather than employing an enterprise infrastructure to plan ahead of time, they leverage the pervasive and immersive affordances of the web to coordinate their activities in real time.
| || |
| || || || |
TONY O'DRISCOLL [Organization] Learning Matters! » 3Di Vendor Analysis by NCSU MBA Student Team
| WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2007
TONY O'DRISCOLL [Organization] Learning in 3D Nugget #8
| TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010
simply cannot innovate without learning something new. As a result, the ability to instantly coalesce capability around an increasingly unpredictable set of market opportunities is the pre-eminent challenge of the 21st century organization
. These insights are generated from serendipitous knowledge accidents. MORE >>
TONY O'DRISCOLL [Organization] In Good Company
| SATURDAY, MAY 2, 2009
Certain of their characteristics, such as nonmonetary performance incentives, data that can be seen by all, and temporary leadership roles that allow practice leading to mastery, could be important in organizations
of the future. Such organizations
require a different kind of leadership,” O’Driscoll says. Or print the PDF from here. MORE >>
TONY O'DRISCOLL [Organization] What is the Uber Web 2.0/3Di Mash Up for the Eduprise?
| FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2008
They go on to say, “If positioned strategically, social computing can fill a gap between the inflexible structures in place in most higher-education organizations
and the chaotic personal structures that have spread across the desktops of both student and faculty.. RIP Geary. It forces us to examine how Web 2.0 Similar to its Web 1.0 MORE >>
TONY O'DRISCOLL [Organization] UG3DCx(t)
| WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2008
User Generated Organization
(Delicious). I had a very interesting meeting with some folks at Microsoft and members of Fuqua’s Health Sector Management program last week. We were exploring how emerging technologies might help with disseminating best practices in clinics in Africa, among other things. SIGNALS of new input are fed via RSS. MORE >>
- [Organization] Masie Wrap Up TONY O'DRISCOLL | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2008
- [Organization] Kevin Kelly Q&A TONY O'DRISCOLL | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2008
- [Organization] Blogging Kevin Kelly and Others at Masie TONY O'DRISCOLL | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2008
- [Organization] Doh…I got the number of employees wrong at Wikipedia TONY O'DRISCOLL | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2008
- [Organization] Redefining Education for the 21st Century? TONY O'DRISCOLL | TUESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2008
- [Organization] Training Leadership Summit Workshop Summary TONY O'DRISCOLL | MONDAY, MAY 5, 2008
- [Organization] V-Business Expo Day 1 TONY O'DRISCOLL | WEDNESDAY, JULY 30, 2008
- [Organization] The Play Element of Learning Leadership TONY O'DRISCOLL | TUESDAY, JULY 29, 2008
- [Organization] Save the Date: Feb 2 and 3 3Di Workshop at Training TONY O'DRISCOLL | MONDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2007
- [Organization] Triangle OD Network Talk â€“ The Demise of the Enterprise TONY O'DRISCOLL | SATURDAY, MARCH 8, 2008
Working Smarter Daily can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.