| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | TONY KARRER
MAY 4, 2010 [Ning] Ning Alternatives that Require Little to No Work?
I was hoping that Ning was going to come out with a inexpensive plan that would support the different Ning sites that I have a hand in. They do have Ning Mini at $3/mo, but it only allows 150 members. Harold Jarche is trying to figure it out for the Work Literacy site. Suggestions? eLearning Technology.
| | TONY KARRER
APRIL 7, 2009 [Ning] Top 100 eLearning Items
Bryan Chapman Tips for facilitators in Ning The ‘Least Assistance’ Principle No more excuses for poor e-learning content eLearning Defined eLearning Technology. Using eLearning Learning , I thought it would be interesting to go look what it thinks are some of the top items of all time. Learning 2.0 - The Things How we read online.
| || || |
| || | TONY KARRER
JANUARY 20, 2009 [Ning] Remote Collaboration
Asynchronous Discussion I personally have found that Ning works great as a tool for all sorts of different needs. It's truly a thing of beauty.
| | TONY KARRER
AUGUST 10, 2010 [Ning] Effective Web Conferences – 41 Resources
Online Conference Formats - eLearning Technology , April 23, 2009 Also, if you are interested in future conferences , please go sign up on the Learn Trends Ning Group. I wanted to follow-up 19 Tips for Effective Online Conferences with some additional resources that relate to this topic. Below are some helpful tips. It’s a guess why. &#.
| | TONY KARRER
DECEMBER 16, 2008 [Ning] Using SharePoint
Using SharePoint for Event Planning & Organizing Just like we used a Wiki one year and Ning another to support the online conference LearnTrends , SharePoint can be used to manage all types of events, especially internal events. I've been having fabulous conversations about using SharePoint. These would be external consituents.
| || || || |
TONY KARRER [Ning] Web 2.0 Applications in Learning
| MONDAY, MARCH 3, 2008
Last week I presented a session at ASTD TechKnowledge entitled eLearning 2.0 - Applications and Implications. It could just as easily have been called Web 2.0 Applications in Learning. It was designed to be a small to medium size group discussion, but because the room was large it was very challenging to do that successfully. Provide the content. MORE >>
CLARK QUINN [Ning] Forums vs. Social Networks?
| MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2008
Social Network Examples are Ning
and KickApps. I'm debating the value of forum / group / threaded discussion software vs. social network software for a particular situation. It aims at a very broad audience that includes everyone from early adopters to technology laggards. They could also do it as comments on a blog. Options are simple. MORE >>
CLARK QUINN [Ning] Tools Used
| MONDAY, AUGUST 25, 2008
delicious, Picassa, Ning
, Google Docs/Google Apps, Second Life, Blogger, iGoogle, orkut, FriendFeed, Internal workplace community, PBWiki, Xing, Digg, Friendster (really?), But we clearly missed an opportunity to ask about community tools like Ning
. I've been working with Steve Wexler and the eLearningGuild on the eLearning 2.0 MORE >>
TONY KARRER [Ning] Success Formula for Discussion Forums in Financial Services
| WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2010
I received a question this week related to Discussion Forums for Knowledge Sharing at Capital City Bank : I successfully launched a discussion forum for a small group of lending assistants within my bank. That forum is still up and running. They pushed back because they felt that this was just one more place to go and one more thing to do. Just Ask. MORE >>
TONY KARRER [Ning] Networks and Communities
| WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 14, 2009
also signed up to a couple Ning
communities where I'm lurking. Mercenary Rationale for Network Work & Learning As I discussed in Evaluating Performance of Concept Workers , evaluating the performance of a concept worker is difficult because there's no right answer and most often the evaluator knows less about the subject than the worker. MORE >>
- [Ning] Online Conferences and In-Person Conferences TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2008
- [Ning] Online Learning Course Design TONY KARRER | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2008
- [Ning] Online Conference Formats TONY KARRER | THURSDAY, APRIL 23, 2009
- [Ning] Seven Things I Learned This Year TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- [Ning] Slow Evolution of Learning Solutions TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2009
- [Ning] eLearning Predictions Further Thoughts TONY KARRER | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2010
- [Ning] Profile Photos TONY KARRER | THURSDAY, MAY 7, 2009
- [Ning] Learning Outcomes TONY KARRER | WEDNESDAY, MAY 6, 2009
- [Ning] Profile Photo TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, MAY 5, 2009
- [Ning] eLearning Learning – March 1 – 15 2009 TONY KARRER | THURSDAY, MARCH 26, 2009
- [Ning] Social Grid Follow-up TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, MARCH 3, 2009
- [Ning] SharePoint Update TONY KARRER | MONDAY, MARCH 2, 2009
- [Ning] eLearning Learning Hot List Feb 1-14 TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2009
- [Ning] SharePoint in Corporate Learning - Free Micro Virtual Conference TONY KARRER | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2009
- [Ning] ASTD Follow-Up TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2009
- [Ning] Training Design TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2008
- [Ning] Help Create Resources for Keynote? TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2008
- [Ning] Learning Communities List TONY KARRER | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2008
- [Ning] Learning Trends Starts Monday TONY KARRER | SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2008
- [Ning] Getting Help TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2008
- [Ning] Social Bookmarks CLARK QUINN | MONDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2008
- [Ning] Social Networks CLARK QUINN | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2008
- [Ning] Conversation Learning CLARK QUINN | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2008
- [Ning] Web 2.0 for Learning Professionals - Free Online Event CLARK QUINN | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2008
- [Ning] Searching for Expertise - LinkedIn Answers CLARK QUINN | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2008
- [Ning] Blogs, Social Networks and LinkedIn Answers TONY KARRER | WEDNESDAY, JULY 30, 2008
- [Ning] Too Many Social Networks? TONY KARRER | FRIDAY, MARCH 30, 2007
- [Ning] Brandon Hall Network - Back from the Dead? TONY KARRER | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2007
- [Ning] Social Networking TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2007
Working Smarter Daily can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.