| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || || |
| || || |
| | JANE HART
SEPTEMBER 12, 2011 Social Learning doesn’t mean what you think it does!
In other words those who think “social learning is just about a new training trend, or about adding social media into the blend , or that it is about acquiring the latest Social Learning Management System are missing the big picture. We will help people to build external Personal Knowledge Networks on social networking sites.
| || || |
| || || || |
JANE HART Are you supporting new fashioned learning in the workplace?
| THURSDAY, JANUARY 31, 2013
But let’s be clear, even when newer social and informal approaches are added to this old model that let you learn things a little differently, if your learning experience has in any way been organized (and/or managed
) by someone else , this is still “old fashioned” learning. So what is “new fashioned” learning? So, keep tuned! MORE >>
JANE HART Is it time for a BYOL (Bring Your Own Learning) strategy in your organization? #BYOL
| FRIDAY, APRIL 20, 2012
It will not be about designing personalised training nor managing
people’s learning for them , but rather supporting their own personal learning strategies. Use Personal Knowledge Management
(PKM) techniques as a continuous process of seeking, sense-making and sharing. Reflect and review. Contribute and share. Get organized. MORE >>
JANE HART Supporting self-managed team learning in the organisation
| MONDAY, MARCH 11, 2013
But what these both have in common is that they are still a “ managed
learning ” process. In this and my next post I am going to look at self-managed
learning in an organization, and how that might be supported and scaffolded. Helping the individuals to manage
their own knowledge
– through a continuous process of seek-sense-share. MORE >>
JANE HART “Learning the new” vs “Learning the old”
| THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2012
Currently this is where corporate e-learning focuses its efforts - delivering online learning experiences for its people to acquire existing bodies of knowledge
or skill – it’s all about learning the old. We think back to how we learned at school with a teacher, who took us through a topic step by step, in a logical way. MORE >>
JANE HART Supporting workplace learning in the network era is more than delivering courses through a LMS
| TUESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2012
“It takes much more than courses delivered through a learning management
system to support workplace learning in the network era.” ” Harold goes on to explain: “The basic building block, in my experience, is personal knowledge management
. Social learning MORE >>
- PKM is our part of the social learning contract JANE HART | TUESDAY, APRIL 24, 2012
- Learning in the Networked Era: A year of online professional development opportunities JANE HART | FRIDAY, AUGUST 3, 2012
- Pick of the Month: May 2012 JANE HART | FRIDAY, JUNE 1, 2012
- Pick of the Month: April 2012 JANE HART | TUESDAY, MAY 1, 2012
- Reserve a seat for my webinar: In conversation with Harold Jarche JANE HART | TUESDAY, MARCH 6, 2012
- PKM and Online Communities Workshops JANE HART | MONDAY, JANUARY 14, 2013
- Online Workshops in May and June at the Social Learning Centre JANE HART | WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2012
- Free webinar: Learning in the Connected Workplace JANE HART | FRIDAY, MAY 3, 2013
- Pick of the Month: August 2012 JANE HART | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2012
- Introduction to PKM Workshop & FREE Webinar JANE HART | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 29, 2012
- Summer Camp starts Monday 16 July JANE HART | WEDNESDAY, JULY 11, 2012
Working Smarter Daily can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.