| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || || | NINE SHIFT
SEPTEMBER 24, 2009 [Information] Cars: Government Conspiracy!
She told me, "The auto manufacturers don't want to share that information." A local dealer told me that age/date of birth was part of the information forwarded to the government. Try to find out the extent to which Gen Y is buying cars as compared to previous generations. You cannot. We've been trying for six months. They know.
| || || || |
NINE SHIFT [Information] Why We Have a Deficit
| MONDAY, JULY 12, 2010
Society is trying to support both the Industrial Age and the Information
Age. And since society does not really understand the Information
Age, we are not "full speed" in the Information
Age either. Here's why we have budget deficits. Yes, we need to cut spending. The experts argue either cut spending or continue spending. MORE >>
NINE SHIFT [Information] Privacy declining, really?
| SATURDAY, MAY 29, 2010
I s privacy declining, or do people have greater personal information
protection now? Laws will be made to prevent misuse of information
about another person. How will privacy and personal information
be protected (or not) in this century Tell us your thoughts. What do you think? MORE >>
NINE SHIFT [Information] Fox News Banned in Canada
| TUESDAY, AUGUST 7, 2012
It also garnered a huge discussion among young people on Reddit , one of the most informative
and fun sources of information
today. The above headline on another blog recently highlighted another huge problem in the United States: our media lie. Fox News is distributed by cable in Canada (like U.S.). can (and do) lie. MORE >>
NINE SHIFT [Information] The Rich: Inequality Bad For Your Health
| FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 2011
out of a new book. Inequality in wealth is bad for your health. And it is bad for social well being in just about every other category, including mental health, environment, drug use, teen pregnancy, etc. Then they studied all 50 of the United States. Why people in Finland are better off than people in the U.S. . MORE >>
NINE SHIFT [Information] What Iowa Said About NineShift
| TUESDAY, AUGUST 13, 2013
You challenged our thinking with valuable and thought provoking information
. '“A great pleasure hearing you speak. Many positive comments about your remarks. Thank you.” . MJ Dolan, Executive Director, Iowa Association of Community College Trustees MORE >>
- [Information] There is no Digital Divide NINE SHIFT | TUESDAY, AUGUST 27, 2013
- [Information] Security Alert Related to Snowden? NINE SHIFT | SATURDAY, AUGUST 3, 2013
- [Information] Is Everything Moving Too Fast? NINE SHIFT | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2011
- [Information] BBC Beats NPR Again NINE SHIFT | SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2010
- [Information] Advertising in the 21st Century: Part II NINE SHIFT | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 2, 2010
- [Information] Egypt and U.S.: Why Can't We Watch Al Jazeera? NINE SHIFT | SUNDAY, JANUARY 30, 2011
- [Information] Welcome to our coverage of the Wisconsin Protests NINE SHIFT | THURSDAY, MARCH 17, 2011
- [Information] The Coming Decade: The Industrial Age Collapses NINE SHIFT | THURSDAY, AUGUST 13, 2009
- [Information] Lake Touring NINE SHIFT | MONDAY, MAY 11, 2009
- [Information] Internet now a train! NINE SHIFT | TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2009
Working Smarter Daily can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.