| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | TONY KARRER
JULY 28, 2006 [eLgg, Innovation] Where are open source learning applications?
Good post by Harold Jarche - Where are open source learning applications? First, open-source generally succeeds once an application domain is fairly well understood and the feature sets are relatively more stable. So, we should naturally expect to see open source solutions emerge where we see relatively stable feature sets.
| || |
| || || |
| || | TONY KARRER
APRIL 28, 2008 [eLgg, Innovation] 100 eLearning Articles and White Papers
A New Wave of Innovation for Teaching and Learning? Innovate: Moving from Theory to Real-World Experiences in an e-Learning Community 15. Ten Excellent Online Apps For the Innovative Teacher 23. Innovate: Uses and Potentials of Wikis in the Classroom 53. My collection of eLearning Articles, White Papers, Blog Posts, etc.
| | JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY
NOVEMBER 16, 2009 [eLgg, Innovation] Top 100 Tools for Learning: The Final List
the tools that returned to the list this year after a break in 2008, including Elgg and Picasa. Here is the final list of the Top 100 Tools for Learning 2009, compiled from the contributions of 278 learning professionals - from education and workplace learning - worldwide. Thanks to all who contributed their Top 10 Tools for learning. .
| || || || |
- [eLgg, Innovation] New Technology Supporting Informal Learning
Software to create social networks is the logical successor to content management systems such as Drupal, and in the field of learning, the most prominent such system is Elgg
, 2009) Systems such as Elgg
therefore combine the functions of content management and social networking. Retrieved from Drupal: [link] Elgg
. MORE >>
- [eLgg, Innovation] Hard is Easy, Soft is Hard
Rosen: there are thousands of thinkers, thousands of innovations
that have come together in this one device. Innovation
is really more about novel connectedness rather than about novel ideas. changes things – like Elgg
, it is a plug-in based environment, so your Moodle 2.0 It meant structuring forum questions better. MORE >>
GEORGE SIEMENS [eLgg, Innovation] I need some help
| FRIDAY, JANUARY 27, 2012
But I benefit daily from open source software – my blogs are wordpress, the server that hosts my sites runs LAMP, at work I use ELGG
( the Landing ), for open courses we use gRSShopper , etc. Remixing, collaboration, and new innovations
would be the result. have benefitted enormously from open learning. MORE >>
GEORGE SIEMENS [eLgg, Innovation] Rejected: On being disappointed, sorta
| FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2012
However, the focus of this research chair on learning innovation
and analytics captured my interest and I decided to apply (obviously informing my colleagues at Athabasca University of my intent. My Royal Roads Proposal: Integrating social and technical systems for learning and knowledge innovation
. It has been outstanding. Altbach, P., MORE >>
JAY CROSS [eLgg, Innovation] So many thoughts, so little time
| MONDAY, JULY 6, 2009
Twitter’s Ten Rules For Radical Innovators
- HarvardBusiness.org , June 5, 2009. Using Elgg
as as Social Learning platform , May 2, 2009. Twitter’s Ten Rules For Radical Innovators
- HarvardBusiness.org , June 5, 2009. 50 Essential Strategies For Creating A Successful Web 2.0 Product - Dion Hinchcliffe’s Web 2.0 MORE >>
- [eLgg, Innovation] The Learning Layer – Review HAROLD JARCHE | THURSDAY, JULY 29, 2010
- [eLgg, Innovation] E-Learning Generations STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2012
- [eLgg, Innovation] Stager, Logo and Web 2.0 STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2007
- [eLgg, Innovation] Edge Perspectives with John Hagel: Complacency and Web 2.0 JOHN HAGEL | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11, 2007
- [eLgg, Innovation] eLearning Learning - Best of May TONY KARRER | MONDAY, JUNE 8, 2009
- [eLgg, Innovation] Education, Technology and Myth STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SUNDAY, AUGUST 27, 2006
- [eLgg, Innovation] Making Software, Making Money STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SATURDAY, MARCH 3, 2007
- [eLgg, Innovation] Product Vendor Blogs - Where are They? TONY KARRER | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2007
- [eLgg, Innovation] Open Source Business Model TONY KARRER | MONDAY, MARCH 5, 2007
Working Smarter Daily can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.