| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY
NOVEMBER 16, 2009 Top 100 Tools for Learning: The Final List
Here is the final list of the Top 100 Tools for Learning 2009, compiled from the contributions of 278 learning professionals - from education and workplace learning - worldwide. You will also be able to find the full list at my main C4LPT site: Top 100 Tools for Learning 2009. the tools that moved up the list this year.
| || || |
| | GEORGE SIEMENS
JULY 10, 2011 Google+ – fundamental misunderstanding of networks?
The idea of “circles is somewhat related to Twitter Lists and is helpful for organizing friends/colleagues and tracking different activity streams. Elgg – with its varied activity feed – is an early implementation of Circles. Yes, I likely respond to a small cluster of blogs and tweets that I encounter.
| | JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY
APRIL 17, 2010 115 Social networking and collaboration spaces
transition off of Ning ", there has been a lot of blogging activity about Ning. . wrote a blog posting on my Social Media in Learning blog about how I thought Elgg might be a good alternative. In this list you will find. enterprise collaboration platforms (like Elgg). public social networks (like Facebook).
| | GEORGE SIEMENS
MAY 30, 2011 Information: What am I missing?
I’ve compiled a list of nine attributes or new possibilities that new technologies, especially the internet, enable. Blogs, wikis, image sharing. Landing (Elgg), Twitter, Facebook. What can we do now with information that we could not do in the past? What am I missing? Possibilities. Description. Examples. Dialogue. Embed.
| || || || |
HAROLD JARCHE Introduction to Social Networking
| MONDAY, JUNE 21, 2010
There are also employment listings
and an ability to receive recommendations from your connections that then become part of your profile. We are operating this class on the Ning platform [the description of how we used Ning still pertains to other social networking platforms such as Elgg
or Grou.ps ]. Introduction to Social Networking. MORE >>
JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY My blog postings and bookmarks this week
| SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2009
Here's a list
of postings on my other blogs
and my delicious bookmarks. Social Media in Learning blog
. All things Elgg blog
. Draft roadmap for Elgg
1.7. 100 Best Blogs
for Tech-Savvy Teachers. External links now open in a new window. Facebook lite now available in the UK. Using Google Calendar. MORE >>
HAROLD JARCHE Sense-making with PKM
| THURSDAY, MARCH 12, 2009
, File, Classify. Web tools to help us go public include micro-blogging
and podcasts. Micro-blogging
(OS). My annotated bookmarks and my blog
are the first places I search when I have an article or report to write. We may learn on our own but usually not by ourselves. MORE >>
TONY KARRER 100 eLearning Articles and White Papers
| MONDAY, APRIL 28, 2008
My collection of eLearning Articles, White Papers, Blog
Posts, etc. Is the Future of Education (Techlearning blog
) 11. The Bamboo Project Blog
: My Personal Learning Environment An example of a PLE 26. The Ultimate Student Resource List
- Lifehack.org 42. The Art of Building Virtual Communities (Techlearning blog
) 63. MORE >>
JAY CROSS 195 posts about MOOCs
| TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2013
of the top 100 Twitter influencers in Australia – Ross Dawson , May 31, 2011. List
of the top 100 Twitter influencers in Australia – Ross Dawson , May 31, 2011. So we’ve set up a blog
as field notes for the book: xEducation. The Importance of Elgg
in the Future of Learning. Why Elgg
? Page 1 of 2. MORE >>
- New Technology Supporting Informal Learning STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SATURDAY, APRIL 25, 2009
- 2010 in Review Part 1: Top 10 C4LPT resources JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY | MONDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2010
- What I've been doing this week JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2009
- E-Learning Generations STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2012
- Stager, Logo and Web 2.0 STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2007
- Rejected: On being disappointed, sorta GEORGE SIEMENS | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2012
- This week's blog postings and bookmarks JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2009
- Connectivism and Transculturality STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SUNDAY, MAY 16, 2010
- Elgg on Blackboard’s face DONALD CLARK PLAN B | THURSDAY, APRIL 19, 2007
- Edge Perspectives with John Hagel: Complacency and Web 2.0 JOHN HAGEL | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11, 2007
- eLearning Learning - Best of May TONY KARRER | MONDAY, JUNE 8, 2009
- Education, Technology and Myth STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SUNDAY, AUGUST 27, 2006
- Explode STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2007
- Making Software, Making Money STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SATURDAY, MARCH 3, 2007
- Facebook Platform TONY KARRER | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2007
Working Smarter Daily can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.