| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | ANDY MCAFEE
JANUARY 27, 2009 I Know It When I See It
Established vendors of collaboration software are modifying their offerings and repositioning them as social software platforms that have all the features and functions necessary to support the new modes of interacting and getting work done. software. software although it can be inferred from the post. product?
| || |
| || || |
| || || | STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR
FEBRUARY 11, 2012 E-Learning Generations
Theprocess of connecting was involved and complex, requiring the use of modems andspecial software. Commercial software came into existence, including both operatingsystems and application programs such as spreadsheets, word processors, anddatabase tools. One of the first 3D multi-userenvironments, for example, was Alpha Worlds.
| | IRVING WLADAWSKY-BERGER
SEPTEMBER 9, 2010 Reinventing Relationships
The event will explore how the Web, collaboration and social software "will transform - actually reinvent - how organizations relate to their customers, partners, employees and citizens through more compelling experiences.” Social networking is among today’s hottest new technologies and applications. Many challenges lie ahead.
| || || || |
MARTIJN LINSSEN Business or Pleasure? - why not both: Enterprise 2.0: The Prodigal.
| WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2010
Business In a post of over a year ago , appropriately titled Social
Business Design - the beginning or end of E2.0? is the use of freeform social software
within companies Needless to say, that definition is hugely tool-focused, as is the entire post. ' ('what's our social
intent?') MORE >>
JOHN HAGEL Edge Perspectives with John Hagel: SOA Versus Web 2.0?
| TUESDAY, APRIL 25, 2006
Over the past couple of months, this theme has received a lot more attention, prompted in large part by the writings of Dion Hinchcliffe and by the discussions at two industry gatherings – SPARK/ MIX 06 and Software
2006. For commentary on Software
2006 and the Software
2006 Industry Report prepared by McKinsey & Co. Web 2.0 MORE >>
JAY CROSS Why Corporate Training is Broken And How to Fix It
| TUESDAY, JULY 17, 2012
What worked twenty years ago doesn’t work well in the social
, always-on, networked world of business we now inhabit. The social
revolution of the 1960s gave rise to the concept that learning is individual. Many of the corporations that adopted
eLearning fell under the same mistaken spell that beguiled investors. Social
. MORE >>
ANDY MCAFEE Toward a Pattern Language for Enterprise 2.0 : Andrew McAfee’s Blog
| THURSDAY, JUNE 11, 2009
I’ve had for some time now the vague sense that the iPhone, Twitter, Gmail, Googling, Facebook
, Wikipedia, Delicious, and other runaway successes are trying to tell us something about how we want to use technology in our lives and in our work, and if we enterprise technologists listen carefully we’ll hear what that something is. MORE >>
LUIS SUAREZ The Fallacy of Social Networking
| MONDAY, JULY 30, 2012
You may have noticed how over the course of the last couple of weeks I haven’t been much active on the external social
networking tools out there that I usually hang out at, such as Twitter, Google Plus or LinkedIn. Thanks much for the recent concerns shown upon out there through various social
channels. At least, for now. WOW!!! MORE >>
- The OER Debate, In Full STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SUNDAY, MAY 8, 2011
- Google Plus – One Social Networking Tool to Rule Them All LUIS SUAREZ | TUESDAY, JULY 5, 2011
- Increasing “Jointness” and Reducing Duplication in DoD Intelligence MARTIJN LINSSEN | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
- Social Business in 2013 – A Challenge LUIS SUAREZ | SATURDAY, JANUARY 5, 2013
- Social Networking Gets Serious – #prayforjapan LUIS SUAREZ | MONDAY, MARCH 14, 2011
- Reflections from 2011 – A World Without Email – The Documentary LUIS SUAREZ | FRIDAY, JANUARY 6, 2012
- I Know It When I See It : Andrew McAfee’s Blog ANDY MCAFEE | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 28, 2009
- The Enterprise 2.0 Recovery Plan ANDY MCAFEE | MONDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2008
- [berkman] Berkman lunch: Andrew McAfee on Enterprise 2.0 DAVID WEINBERGER | TUESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2009
- Applications and Theory of Educational Social Software STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | TUESDAY, MAY 15, 2007
- 2008 2009 TONY KARRER | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2008
- Finding a KM Job, Putting Ideas to Work, GE SupportCentral, SLA Click University KM Certificates, KM Concepts-Methodologies-Tools-Applications JON HUSBAND | TUESDAY, JULY 22, 2008
Working Smarter Daily can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.