| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | TONY KARRER
DECEMBER 16, 2008 Using SharePoint
They had profiles, directories, blogs to help foster sharing between spread out teams. and SharePoint The reality with SharePoint is that when you go back and look at the great list of eLearning 2.0 In SharePoint, there are MySite which is more like a portal page showing RSS feeds, list of SharePoint sites, shared documents.
| || || |
| | TONY KARRER
MARCH 3, 2008 Web 2.0 Applications in Learning
There were about 7 examples mentioned including Intuit using a Wiki-like system for customers to ask questions/get advice around taxes, using a group blog with students prior to a formal learning event, the US Army's use of collaboration tools to share best practices in Iraq, and several others. See the lists of tools below. Tools?
| | NANCY WHITE
MAY 21, 2008 Online Community Toolkit | Full Circle Associates
Recent or Frequently Requested: Online Community Purpose Checklist (updated July 2008) Nancy’s Onfac Blog archives May 2004 – November 2007 CoP Foundations Workshop “Lurker Project : a nice synthesis of the issues around people who read in online groups but don’t post. Start here. Check it out. Let us know!
| | TONY KARRER
OCTOBER 13, 2010 Open Source eLearning Tools
Probably one of the better sources on this is Jane Hart’s Instructional Tools Directory. You can find a long list of tools broken into authoring tools, games/simulations, quiz/test tools, social media, delivery platforms, tracking and whether they support mobile. Here’s some of what I pulled out.
| || || || |
JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY Twittering and Networking for Learning Professionals
| SATURDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2008
Its amazing, that it is now two weeks since I released my list
of learning professionals on Twitter, and yet is still getting masses of hits (and discussion going!). . From the emails I have received ( a few snippets here ) and some blog
postings I have read (e.g. I wonder if this list
will generate as much activity and discussion MORE >>
JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY My year in review
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2009
the year - magazine articles, presentations, blogs
, web pages, etc. 100 must-read blog
posts on the future of learning. In 2008
I wrote an article for e.learning magazine called. Connexions Directory
. In September 2008
I created a list
of 100+. In June, I re-organised the Directory
and renamed it. MORE >>
STEVEN BERLIN JOHNSON stevenberlinjohnson.com: Radar Is Live
| MONDAY, JUNE 16, 2008
of cool things you can do with Radar is long, but I think the basic premise is pretty simple and intuitive. Those of you who have been reading this blog
for a while will recognize the zooming concept.) Right now, were tracking blog
posts, news stories, outside.in Subscribe to this blogs
powered by TypePad MORE >>
IRVING WLADAWSKY-BERGER Irving Wladawsky-Berger: A Personal Year of Transition
| SUNDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2007
Home Archives Subscribe « Innovation Communities and Network Effects | Main | Towards the Knowledge Economy » December 31, 2007 A Personal Year of Transition In January of this year I posted an entry in my blog
announcing that I was Moving On. look forward to teaching it again in the Fall of 2008
. Foremost is the people. MORE >>
JAY CROSS Internet Time Blog » reQall
| SATURDAY, MARCH 22, 2008
- e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Lets go ahead and solve the future of publishing right now. MARK OEHLERT | WEDNESDAY, JULY 16, 2008
- Hot List - April 1, 2009 to April 11, 2009 TONY KARRER | MONDAY, APRIL 13, 2009
- Cisco On the Road to “Socialism” … or Fundamental Organisational Change ? JON HUSBAND | SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2008
- KM for Marketing, Bill Ives, 4 Paradoxes of KM, Tools for Communities Wiki, Pleased but Not Satisfied JON HUSBAND | FRIDAY, MAY 9, 2008
- Leadership Maxims, Avoiding a CoP Mid-Life Crisis, Library Clips, Knowledge and Learning Toolkit, Ten Commandments for Business Failure JON HUSBAND | TUESDAY, JULY 29, 2008
- LearnTech News Update - 19 Oct JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2008
- Now over 2,300 tools in the Directory of Learning Tools JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY | SUNDAY, MAY 25, 2008
- A few more resources for Sunday JANE HART'S PICK OF THE DAY | SUNDAY, MARCH 30, 2008
- reQall JAY CROSS | SATURDAY, MARCH 22, 2008
Working Smarter Daily can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.