| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | IRVING WLADAWSKY-BERGER
MARCH 13, 2011 [2002, Adoption] A Time of Institutional Recomposition
In her 2002 book Technological Revolutions and Financial Capital: The Dynamics of Bubbles and Golden Ages , scholar and writer Carlota Perez puts our own turbulent times into a clear, historical perspective. Such technology-based structural changes are not new. The now well accepted technologies become the norm. It’s really hard to tell.
| || || |
| || || | STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR
MARCH 20, 2007 [2002, Adoption] Why the Semantic Web Will Fail
And then there was the company that we sat down with, oh in 2002 or 2003, and laid it all out - RSS, content syndication, social networks. Now - there are many technical reasons why I think the Semantic Web is a loser, along with some cultural and philosophical reasons. Don't get too excited by the title. The whole Web 2.0 thing.
| || || || |
STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR [2002, Adoption] The Future of Online Learning: Ten Years On
| SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2008
Oehlert, 2006) Ands we can see learning management systems such as Desire2Learn adopt
the same approach to design, creating personalized course home pages out of a set of associated widgets. Viherlahti, 1999) In 2002
Microsoft released the Windows XP Tablet PC Edition to support tablet technology. gigahertz duo-core processor. Web 2.0 MORE >>
DONALD CLARK PLAN B [2002, Adoption] Seligman (1942 - ) Pied-piper of ‘positive’ psychology but at expense of realism?
| SUNDAY, APRIL 29, 2012
Ehrenreich slates Tim Robbins, Chris Gardner and Chuck Mills for creating a ‘woo’ culture
of high fives and leaders who became “ megalomaniac, narcissistic solipsists ”. 2002
). His influence has extended beyond academia to the promotion of positive thinking and happiness as an indicator of well-being in society. Bibliography Bentham J. MORE >>
- [2002, Adoption] The OER Debate, In Full
After a few months, however, I became concerned because adoption
of the license wasn’t great. Early in 1999 I reached out to Eric Raymond, Tim O’Reilly, and others for help thinking through how to solve the adoption
was much better with the new license. The cost to adopting
university is now zero. i) No. MORE >>
JON HUSBAND [2002, Adoption] Have We Finally Entered a Fundamental Rupture With the Past ?
| SUNDAY, MARCH 28, 2010
1995 : The adoption
of the Internet by industrialised countries reveals the concept of the planetary network. 2002
: The financial scandals (Enron, WorldCom, Adelphia, etc.) 2002
: The explosion of mobile devices (wireless telephone, GPS, WiFi, RFID, etc.) culturally
modifies the notions of time and space for everyone. MORE >>
NANCY WHITE [2002, Adoption] How I use social media | Full Circle Associates
| TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2009
And I’m not just talking about social media early adopters
. had tried a few experimental project blogs with clients in early 2001 and 2002
and they did not root into the work. This is true across generations and the impacts are significant on our culture
and our world. It was life changing. Thanks. An interesting change. MORE >>
- [2002, Adoption] I'm becoming self-employed MARTIJN LINSSEN | SUNDAY, MAY 23, 2010
- [2002, Adoption] Notes from Information Technology Based Higher Education and Training ITHET 2013, Antalya STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2013
- [2002, Adoption] The Girl Effect – catalyzing positive change | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2008
- [2002, Adoption] My City: Juliana Rotich on Ushahidi, BRCK and life in Nairobi TED | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2013
- [2002, Adoption] TheirSpace DONALD CLARK PLAN B | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2007
- [2002, Adoption] Irving Wladawsky-Berger: Outsourcing and Collaboration IRVING WLADAWSKY-BERGER | MONDAY, JANUARY 8, 2007
- [2002, Adoption] Edge Perspectives with John Hagel: Detroit - The Pressure Mounts JOHN HAGEL | TUESDAY, JANUARY 3, 2006
- [2002, Adoption] Edge Perspectives with John Hagel: Retailers and Customers JOHN HAGEL | SATURDAY, JANUARY 13, 2007
- [2002, Adoption] Education, Technology and Myth STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | SUNDAY, AUGUST 27, 2006
- [2002, Adoption] My Digital Identity STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2008
Working Smarter Daily can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.