| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | IRVING WLADAWSKY-BERGER
OCTOBER 29, 2011 [2002, 2011] Unleashing the Next Age of Prosperity
I first met Carlota , - a friend so I will refer to her by first name, - around the time of the publication of her 2002 book: Technological Revolutions and Financial Capital: The Dynamics of Bubbles and Golden Ages. The Cold War was another major innovation driver, creating many new products, industries and jobs. .
| || || |
| | STEPHEN DOWNES: HALF AN HOUR
MAY 8, 2011 [2002, 2011] The OER Debate, In Full
RedHat published the documentation for their products under the OPL up until 2010. The student of open content licensing will recognize the OPL structure (mandatory attribution with options addressing derivative works and commercial use) is the same structure that Creative Commons employed when it launched three years later in 2002.
| || | IRVING WLADAWSKY-BERGER
MARCH 13, 2011 [2002, 2011] A Time of Institutional Recomposition
In her 2002 book Technological Revolutions and Financial Capital: The Dynamics of Bubbles and Golden Ages , scholar and writer Carlota Perez puts our own turbulent times into a clear, historical perspective. Such technology-based structural changes are not new. The now well accepted technologies become the norm. It’s really hard to tell.
| || || || |
PSYBLOG [2002, 2011] Success! Why Expectations Beat Fantasies � PsyBlog
| THURSDAY, JANUARY 20, 2011
But psychologists have found that visualization and fantasy can be tricky customers and research carried out by Oettingen and Mayer (2002
) shows why. Published: 20 January 2011
. Top 10 Most Popular Articles on PsyBlog in 2011
. mine production
in Mongolia. PsyBlog. Follow PsyBlog. How to Be Creative. Explore PsyBlog. MORE >>
IRVING WLADAWSKY-BERGER [2002, 2011] A Great Stagnation or a New Golden Age of Innovation?
| SATURDAY, APRIL 23, 2011
In her 2002
book Technological Revolutions and Financial Capital: The Dynamics of Bubbles and Golden Ages , scholar and writer Carlota Perez brings a historical perspective to these patterns of technology-based disruptive innovations. Products
have improved, but the development of revolutionary new technologies has slowed substantially. MORE >>
DAVID WEINBERGER [2002, 2011] ePublishing business models
| MONDAY, MARCH 28, 2011
Book sales have gone from 450,00/yr in 2002
to 175,000 in 2010. They will continue selling products
. I’m at an education conference put on by CET in Tel Aviv. This is the second day of the conference. The opening session is on business models for supporting the webification of the educational system. NOTE: Live-blogging. Sorry. MORE >>
DAN PINK [2002, 2011] I'll take gender differences for $800, Alex | Daniel Pink
| MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2011
(14). September 6th, 2011
. In an attempt to understand why men outnumber women in intensely competitive, high-risk fields, two Swedish scientists, Jenny Säve-Söderbergh and Gabriella Sjögren Lindquist, analyzed data from the 2002
season of their native land’s version of Jeopardy! Dan Pink. Contact. MORE >>
BOB SUTTON [2002, 2011] Strategy & Business Lists Hard Facts Among Decade's 10 Most.
| MONDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2011
James Adams: Good Products
, Bad Products
: Essential Elements to Achieving Superior Quality. 2001 Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap.and Others Don’t , by Jim Collins 2002
Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done , by Larry Bossidy and Ram Charan. Bob Sutton. Book Me For A Speech. Brightsight Group. MORE >>
- [2002, 2011] The 20th Anniversary of Linux IRVING WLADAWSKY-BERGER | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2011
- [2002, 2011] From Trash Cans to Nokia: Is Creativity Innovation? STEVE DENNING | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2011
- [2002, 2011] ADHD, Creativity, and Reduced Inhibition EIDE NEUROLEARNING | MONDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2011
- [2002, 2011] Learning from the Shard NIGEL PAINE | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2011
- [2002, 2011] [avignon] Forum d’Avignon intro, and second session DAVID WEINBERGER | FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2011
- [2002, 2011] The Modernization of the State IRVING WLADAWSKY-BERGER | FRIDAY, JUNE 17, 2011
- [2002, 2011] Rejected: On being disappointed, sorta GEORGE SIEMENS | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2012
- [2002, 2011] Email's Dark Side: 10 Psychology Studies � PsyBlog PSYBLOG | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2010
- [2002, 2011] The New Center for Global Enterprise IRVING WLADAWSKY-BERGER | WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 2013
- [2002, 2011] Further reading (and listening) on the shrinking boundary between humans and computers TED | WEDNESDAY, JULY 3, 2013
- [2002, 2011] Innovation as a Journey into the Future IRVING WLADAWSKY-BERGER | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 7, 2013
- [2002, 2011] Connecting patients online, for a wide range of purposes: Fellows Friday with Paul Wicks TED | FRIDAY, AUGUST 9, 2013
- [2002, 2011] New Study: When NBA Players Touch Teammates More, They and. BOB SUTTON | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2010
Working Smarter Daily can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.